Are you a beach lover? Do you want to show off in the beach? Every second individual that you come across wants to have lean and well-toned body. The most important aspects of having a great body are giving ample focus on the diet, exercise, motivation.
Every time summer gets closer, people bring out their shorts and beach wears. Along with this the major concern is also to have a beach ready body too. You definitely want to be in shape just as the time for going to beach arrives.
Now to get back in shape, you need to give yourself at least 2 months of time. You have to make sure you get rid of all the fats in the torso area and to make sure you have a lean and toned muscle body.
You have to find the perfect weight loss strategy and beachbody workouts that make it easier for you to get the desired results. Now, understand that fact that things are going to work out for you for a short time but then again, if you don’t make the needed changes in the right time the results might not be as significant. However, you need to constantly plan your healthy diet plan, as this is the only constant.
You have to plan your diets and workout routines without starving yourself and without making it too difficult for you.
Determine you goals
You have to establish the need to follow a weight loss diet or exercise. Do you actually feel the need of losing weight? Are you looking to get a well-toned body, as you already are in a healthy weight state? Or, if you are underweight and want to gain muscle weight? It is important to establish all the above and prepare your diet and exercise routine based on it.
- An important aspect of losing weight is by bringing significant changes in your diet. Then as you look to do workouts, it will definitely help you to enhance weight loss by increasing the metabolism.
- In order to get well toned up muscles you have to plan your exercises and keep a check on your calorie consumption too.
Measuring your current weight will help you to determine what are your goals?
- Take a measure of your height and also determine the girth of the targeted areas, including upper arms, chest, hips and thighs.
- Measure your weight, using a digital machine when you are empty.
The Body Mass Index of the body helps you to determine the exact weight.
- It helps you to have a measure of your fat. It also helps you to establish what the ideal weight range for your body is. You need to measure your height and weight to determine the BMI of your body.
- Be careful with the BMI calculation as the muscle weight in the body is more than fat. Thus you have to consider the muscle mass and fat in your body while you look to calculate the BMI.
Losing Fats by doing intense exercises
Start doing exercises that help you to burn the extra fats in your body. It is recommended to do intense cardio exercises to increase the calories burned, increase your metabolism and also increase the blood circulation showing positive improvement to your health.
You must look to do high intense cardio exercises thrice to four times per week.
You can take gym sessions, if it is not possible to do cardio exercises on your own. You can take the help of gym equipment to help you in that.
You must go through different workout regimes to find out, which exercise is perfect for you. Exercises after a point of time become a burden, especially when you are forcing yourself on doing it.
Thus, when you choose to do exercise that you like the most and commit to it, you are likely to get better results.
Do not only look to run every day, instead alternate with biking every second day. Try to do a series of exercises that is directed to different body parts, to keep it interesting.
You can also look to join gym classes as there are several other individuals working out together which keep your motivated to push harder.
Lifestyle changes form an important part of the exercise routine. You must look to walk as much as you can. Try parking away from the entrance so that you have to walk the distance. Try doing the household works on daily basis; it can be a great exercise to burn fats.
Doing exercises to have toned and leaned body
Different type of exercises has different effects in your body. There are exercises that have overall effect in the body, whereas you can also find exercises that target a particular part of the body.
Now, as far as having a beach body is concerned, you definitely want to have ripped shoulders, chiselled body, lean and muscled body structure, cuts and abs.
- Doing Yoga can be a great way to get a toned and strengthened body and get rid of the bulk.
- You have to focus in burning as many calories you can and doing it quickly, to have a strong core.
- Doing crunches is the best way to get rid of the fats in your stomach area. There are different ways of doing crunches try to adapt to the technique that is best suited to you and you are most comfortable with. You can also do plank, keeping your body straight and avoiding preventing the hips to sag.
- Strength becomes and important factor for a well-built body and having a strong core is an important aspect of it. So, make sure you implement the above mentioned exercises to get the results
- Do exercises for your thighs and legs.
Thighs are the areas that contain the highest amount of fats. Focus on squats and Burpees to burn some quick calories.
- Do exercises keeping your arms, shoulders and chests
Do sets of push-ups; try different types of pushups so that the results are visible on your shoulders, arms and chests.
You can look to lift weights, which is a great way to build strong muscles. It not only helps you to get bulky muscles but also have lean muscle mass.
Perform bench press to enhance your chest to make it more bulky.
Having a balanced diet is very important
You have to be smart with what you eat. Your food habits have a major effect on what your body looks like.
An essential part of the beachbody workouts is eating foods that only help you to enhance your fitness and health. Obviously you want to show off with your six pack abs, built physique and lean body on the beach and not hang in there with all your clothes on hiding your belly.
- You have to keep a check on the amount of calorie you consume on a daily basis.
- Understand that fact that calories are important, as it gives you energy to work throughout the day. However, when your calorie intake is higher than you actually use, they accumulate as fats.
- Take a note of things that you eat and make sure you keep a count of the calories consumed. Having this information will help you to find out how much extra calories you consumed and henceforth you can cut them off.
- You must focus on eating lean meat for your protein intake. Lean meat contain very less fat so they are definitely a better source of protein, it includes chicken fish, turkey and other protein rich food.
- Along with this you can also replace the regular bread with brown bread. Being precise choose the food prepared from whole grains.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that offer you with a lot of vitamins and nutrients. This definitely brings a glow to your body, which makes your body very effective as you get on the beach.
- Never skip your breakfast, as it is the first meal of the day and it provides the body the energy to workout. Drink as much water as you can, this helps you to improve your energy level and helps you to be full and avoid hunger.
- Lastly stop eating any of the fast food. Avoid eating chocolates when you crave for sweets, instead choose fruit or honey.
Following the above mentioned tips is definitely going to help you to get the desired beachbody that you want. However, you must remember that as you choose to lose weight, you need to keep yourself motivated. Thus, make sure you do work hard with complete focus and dedication.